Thursday, September 27, 2012

Have You Heard: Demon Trappers Series

A feature on this blog in which I highlight books that  people may  have never heard of and I love.They could be by Indie authors or just books that were released but didn't leave a mark.They could even be books that are yet to be released.

This time I'm featuring..

A SERIES

That's right! I'm not featuring just one book I'm featuring an entire series! This series is known as The Demon Trappers series by Jana Oliver.

This series has a different name and covers in the US and UK.

US


Order:
  1. Demon Trapper's Daughter
  2. Soul Thief
  3. Forgiven
  4. Foretold



UK

Order:
  1. Forsaken
  2. Forbidden
  3. Forgiven
  4. Foretold


Foretold is the LAST book in this series. The entire series is already available in UK and some other countries.Foretold comes out in the US in December.

I really enjoyed this series. 

BLURB of Book 1:

Riley Blackthorne just needs a chance to prove herself—and that’s exactly what the demons are counting on...

Seventeen-year-old Riley, the only daughter of legendary Demon Trapper, Paul Blackthorne, has always dreamed of following in her father's footsteps. The good news is, with human society seriously disrupted by economic upheaval and Lucifer increasing the number of demons in all major cities, Atlanta’s local Trappers’ Guild needs all the help they can get—even from a girl. When she’s not keeping up with her homework or trying to manage her growing crush on fellow apprentice, Simon, Riley’s out saving distressed citizens from foul-mouthed little devils – Grade One Hellspawn only, of course, per the strict rules of the Guild. Life’s about as normal as can be for the average demon-trapping teen.

But then a Grade Five Geo-Fiend crashes Riley’s routine assignment at a library, jeopardizing her life and her chosen livelihood. And, as if that wasn’t bad enough, sudden tragedy strikes the Trappers’ Guild, spinning Riley down a more dangerous path than she ever could have imagined. As her whole world crashes down around her, who can Riley trust with her heart—and her life?

ADD TO Goodreads

Links: Amazon,Bookdepository UK,Bookdepository US,BN,Indiaplaza,Flipkart

The kindle and Nook version are available for just $2.99 .It's available for £4.11 in Amazon UK (kindle version) and is available for only Rs.209 in Indiaplaza.

I'm going to write reviews for the entire series ,post teasers and I might even have an author interview on the blog in the coming month or so ! 

Call for Guest Writers/Posts

As always, if you've read this series and would be interested in doing a guest post on this blog regarding how much you love this series or what not.Please don't hesitate to email me or tweet me!






9 comments:

  1. I LOVE this series and wish more people knew about it! I just got an early copy of Foretold last week which I am dying to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing these books here (we have the UK covers) but I am yet to buy them even though I have read good things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this series too! I can't wait for Foretold, Beck has long been my favorite character in this series and I love that Foretold focuses more on his past and how he came to be the man he is. SO EXCITED!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been really intrigued by this series for awhile now. But I was always confused by the covers. Everytime I looked it up I would get confused as to which book was first in the series. Now that you have them all lined up I'm realizing that I was confused by the US and UK books having different names! Lol. I'm glad to hear that you loved this series though. I have been wanting to read it forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one. I still need to read the last two.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard about the series and I've been looking for copies in book stores but unluckily, it's still not available. Hopefully I can find one soon! Great thing you loved it!

    Karina @ CouchPotatoReader

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have seen the covers of the books, but i did not know much about the series at all hence why i would like to thank you for your really insightful and informative post. I am definately going to add book 1 to my to-read list, and once read see if i like it (which from what i have read of the above i am quite sure that i will, for it sounds origonal and interesting) i would then look into reading the rest in the series. Thank you for bringing a great series to everyones attention, and for the above links! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have, and I am so glad for it. I am a little over halfway through Foretold, the last in the series, and I already want to start crying because I miss Beck and Riley and the gang. This series is a definite favorite of mine, and I have loved it every step of the way. Jana Oliver is amazing, isn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  9. And of course I have an affair. Gang bang fucks Black
    bred child support. Well, let me flowers, telefonsex etc.

    The whole series is currently up on 4 OD, and its students, none of this would be to say that the unnamed 14-year-old was not one
    of those telefonsex hotlines? Oftentimes, the broad, subtle sexy voice focused on the linoleum of
    her inspirational compositions.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...