Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Review:My Soul to Save


My Soul to Save (Soul Screamers #2)
 Blurb:
When Kaylee Cavanaugh screams, someone dies.
So when teen pop star Eden croaks onstage and Kaylee doesn't wail, she knows something is dead wrong. She can't cry for someone who has no soul.
The last thing Kaylee needs right now is to be skipping school, breaking her dad's ironclad curfew and putting her too-hot-to-be-real boyfriend's loyalty to the test. But starry-eyed teens are trading their souls: a flickering lifetime of fame and fortune in exchange for eternity in the Netherworld—a consequence they can't possibly understand.
Kaylee can't let that happen, even if trying to save their souls means putting her own at risk….
Source:Borrowed from Friend
My Thoughts:
Rachel Vincent is a FANTASTIC writer! There is no doubt in my mind that this series is really good but this book wasn't as good as My Soul to Take.

The major problem I had with this book was the fact that I really did not like Addison.I didn't hate her but I just couldn't understand why everyone was so obsessed with saving her life.Off course Nobody wants to just stand by and let a fellow human being die but that doesn't mean that you endanger your own life to save the fellow human when you barely even know and or like them! The only logical explanation I can give for this obsession is the fact that Kaylee has a hero complex.I knew that she had a hero complex but she really needs to know where to draw the line!

Apart from that I had absolutely no problem with this book.There was more Tod (God,I love that guy!) and things heated up a little bit between Kaylee and Nash(I'm starting to like him).There was no love triangle either.

All in all I devoured this book!

I am loving this series and will definitely be giving the WHOLE series a gander! 


My Rating: 3.5/5

The .5 is for Tod and the awesomeness 

that is book #3

1 comment:

  1. I read this one in the end of 2011. And liked it. Not my favorite. But it´s a good 1 book in a series :) Think I will check out the sequels in the future. Because I have heard that the books get better and better :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...