Monday, December 5, 2011

Cover Alert! Onyx by Jennifer Armentrout

You might know that I'm a HUGE Jennifer Armentrout fan!.....

Her new book Obsidian releases TOMORROW!!!......


My review of this book is already up :).... You can see it here

Links for Obsidian:AMAZON,BN,Bookdepository,Goodreads,Author Blog

But I'm not revealing the cover of Obsidian ....

I'm revealing the cover of book #2.......


Onyx

Here's a sneak peak of the Blurb ...

No one is who they seem. And not everyone will survive the lies…

I kind of like the girl much more in Onyx's cover but.....I can't see Daemon's full face in this one :( 

WHAT DO YOU THINK???



1 comment:

  1. LOVE the blues in this one, and I like their positions much better - it has a more intimate feel to it I think even though they're facing away from each other. I wouldn't mind seeing more of his face either though, yum:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...