Monday, November 28, 2011

YA Sisterhood Tournament of Heroines!


Guys I'm an advocate in the YA Sisterhood tournament of Heroines! So mark your calenders because on 3rd December you ALL are going to show your support for .....

ANNABETH!
(you know the girl in Percy Jackson series!)

In the first round she's up against Kat from Heist Society!

Want to show your support? Feel free to spread the word on Twitter using the hashtags
#AnnabethFTW
#CampHalfBlood
#TeamAnnabeth

You can also grab these buttons....

Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



All images have been edited from Google! Feel free to make your own buttons and link them to me on twitter or comments!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! This sounds like it's going to be a blast:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great buttons I grabbed one definitely will vote for her

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...