Saturday, August 20, 2011

Review:Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa

 The Iron Queen (Iron Fey #3)

BLURB: My name is Meghan Chase.

I thought it was over. That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stand by my side. Drag me into the core of conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it.
This time, there will be no turning back.

SOURCE: RAK FROM lunamoth(YOU'RE MADE OF AWESOME 
LUNA!)

My thoughts:

This is by far the best book in the  Iron Fey Trilogy.
The book picks up right where The Iron Daughter ends.


*Spoilers if you haven't read the first two books* Meghan and Ash are heading towards Meghan's house and suddenly they encounter Iron Fey.*spoiler ends*


For all of you who thought it was over,it isn't.This book explores what We've all always wondered:


"Where does Meghan fit in the Iron Kingdom?"


This is by far the best book in the whole trilogy(I haven't read The Iron Knight yet)


Throughout the series I kept on thinking,this book is good but there's "something" missing,this book had that "something".


Ash was so wonderful in this book.For once,he's not trying to push Meghan away every second and Meghan....
Meghan has changed so much.
She has grown mentally and emotionally.I always thought that Meghan didn't stand up for herself .In this book she did.She really grew on  me in this book.I'm actually starting to admire her.


My only problem with this book is that it was slightly predictable and there wasn't enough Puck!


Fans of this series will love this one and If you haven't picked up this book ,you should because this book is totally worth your time!


I'm actually quite scared of picking up The Iron Knight because I loved the ending.Even though it wasn't perfect I loved it.It was like the ending of Harry Potter, sad yet hopeful. I don't think even the Iron Knight can top this book.


My Rating:
( WORTH YOUR TIME!)

3 comments:

  1. I loved this book, but out of the three out I thought it was my least favorite. I think. It just drug out a bit in the beginning and I was just waiting for things to start happening. Once they did it was a crazy ride though. I'm super excited for The Iron Knight. Sigh... Ash...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @candace:I loved the ending..but it did start dragging towards the middle.I guess I found the previous books,a little predictable and I liked the fact that I didn't predict this ending.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I loved the Iron Fey series.. and I loved this book the most!! Ash and Meghan are just epic! :)
    The ending was unpredictable and sad though.. Glad to know there's a fourth book, :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...