Monday, July 11, 2011

Once Upon a Readathon Books


Once Upon a Read-a-Thon


I am taking part in Once Upon a Readathon hosted by Reading Angel, Pure Imagination and  Candace's Book Blog. It runs from 12:01 AM on July 11 to 11:59 PM on July 13th.

I'm planning to read 
Airel
Scorpia Rising
OR
The Beginning of After
Unfortunately,I have a LOT of work to do during the readathon days,otherwise I would have aimed to read more books!
But If I do finish reading these,I will read.
This List is not final of course,I might find interesting titles from Netgalley but I will read at least two books!




Heads up: I will be having an international giveaway on my blog on 18th July of an indie steampunk novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...